To our patrons,
We are thrilled to be back serving our customers and thank you for your support during these unprecedented times.
What we are doing to protect our customers and staff from Covid-19.
- All employees of North Street Grille have completed both an online SERV Safe reopening certification and in person training from Berger food safety for Covid-19
- While waiting to be seated please enjoy a stroll around the north end or stand on the yellow markings on sidewalk to maintain 6 feet distance between parties
- There are multiple sanitation stations set up throughout the restaurant and at outdoor dining entrance. Please use before entering the restaurant area for your takeout order or when using the bathrooms
- Please wear your masks until you are seated at table
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart
- Because of reduced capacity all tables with or without reservations will have a seated time limit of 1 hour and a maximum of 6 people per table
Everyone must be present and ready to be seated within 10 minutes of their reservation time. We are sorry but with reduced capacity we cannot hold a table for incomplete parties.
- We are having customers use their phones to view our menu. This eliminates another point of contact and reduces waste. However, paper menus are available upon request.
- We offer contactless payment, if you would like to use this feature please ask your server.
- Tables, chairs and the POS system are disinfected between each patron
- All high-touch traffic areas are disinfected hourly and logged. The restaurant is sprayed and disinfected at the end of each shift with an EPA approved disinfectant for use against Covid-19
North Street Grille Team